Sea Lion Shores Saw you there and I thought
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
As Saena pointed at the clouds in the sky, Charon lifted his head to look. He bobbed his head in recognition and tried to remember what the clouds looked like so that he would be able to tell when it was raining again some other time. He wondered if anyone in Stavanger Bay knew how to watch the clouds' shapes for weather. But maybe he would be able to learn just by looking at them and then seeing what the weather did. "Cool!" said Charon, and he made a point out of watching the clouds more often. Predicting the weather was pretty much like predicting the future to Charon, and who didn't want to be psychic?

Saena tried to explain Charon's non-existant dream, and he nodded, pretty much having forgotten that he'd made it up at this point. It did sound like a really nice dream to have, for his mother to tell him to go see the stars so that she could whisper the stories to him. "I'm gonna listen extra good next time I'm watching the stars," Charon promised, though mostly to himself. He hoped that he would be able to hear their stories then.

As Saena said that her mother was with the stars, too, Charon looked saddened. "Oh," he said at first, not sure how was proper to respond. "Did she get attacked by a bear too?" He wasn't sure what those odds were, or if it was okay to ask someone how their parent died at all, but he wasn't really sure what else to say.
Messages In This Thread
Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - December 28, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - December 29, 2014, 04:18 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - December 29, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - December 29, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 02, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - January 05, 2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 12, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - January 13, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Charon - January 19, 2015, 05:57 AM
RE: Saw you there and I thought - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 03:07 PM