Starting over. (Joining thread)
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
hope you don't mind me popping in! :D

.Flash was padding along the borders, breathing in the fresh air. The air was still and dense, yet the sun-touched male could sense prey somewhere. Right on cue, he spotted two hares chewing on some still unfrozen grass. In spring, summer and autumn he could stalk among the greens, yet in winter, his golden pelt stuck out like a burr. He padded as close as possible, and charged at them. He was only about fifteen paces away from them before the started running.

But he was still a wolf, and he was much much bigger. He caught up to them quite easily, slamming one of his paws into one's skull then leaping on the other. Both were dead within a couple of seconds. Not bad for winter hunting, he thought happily as he ripped into one. But then he realised, a small white and grey shape was crouching in the snow, right outside the borders. It was a pup, a small cold and hungry pup. It was trying to howl, but it was quiet. Due to hunger?

“Hello. Are you okay?" he padded closer, concern taking over his brain. It was a pup, god damn it, he couldn't leave a pup out in the snow to freeze. He nudged the scraps of the hare he was eating towards it. “Do you want something to eat?"

Messages In This Thread
Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Seska - January 19, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Flash - January 19, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Seska - January 19, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Shadow - January 19, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Flash - January 19, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Seska - January 20, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Shadow - January 20, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: Starting over. (Joining thread) - by Flash - January 31, 2015, 06:35 AM