Ouroboros Spine Stranger Places (Joining)
PPC
59 Posts
Ooc — Rain
well I don't understand why the code isn't working, it's completely correct. I've re-wrote it several times, but still no luck... so just ignore that one for now. Sorry

The male heads back to the other wolf when commanded. He had chuckled at her words and glances down in shame. The female tells Ryuu that they won't kill her, though the knowledge doesn't do much to sway her fear. Then she is asked what skills she may possess . The female offers up the suggestion of hunting and despite Ryuu's nervousness, she feels her ears perk up with familiarity. Her gaze returns to the female and she relaxes a little at the cream and brown wolf's soft tone. "I love hunting," she answers honestly. She has always been a good tracker, that's the only part of it that she takes pleasure in. To say that she is a good hunter is not completely correct. She can find any trail anywhere and follow it to it's source, but she will stick to the back of the pack while they take the prey down. Once she would have lead the hunt, she had been a great hunter. Ryuu hopes that she will attain her fighting spirit back in time, but that does not seem possible. Will she always remain so weak?

Wondering why the female is inquiring about her skills and her last lingering words, Ryuu questions, "
What are your intentions?" with a small voice. Did they want her to fetch them food? Are they just going to bully her instead of killing her? Neither idea was pleasant. Perhaps they are testing her? Why would they bother to do so? Maybe they wanted food in payment for letting her live. Well she won't hunt for them, she is not prey that they can play with. Her eyes narrow the smallest amount partly out of annoyance towards her thoughts and partly because of how tired she is. Even after waking up from a deep slumber, she still feels drained. Even a bit nauseated.

cara edit -- fixed your color! tell me if this is not ok :)
Messages In This Thread
Stranger Places (Joining) - by Ryuu - January 11, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Kaname - January 12, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Cara - January 12, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Ryuu - January 14, 2015, 04:10 AM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Kaname - January 17, 2015, 10:24 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Cara - January 17, 2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Ryuu - January 21, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Kaname - January 21, 2015, 09:27 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Cara - January 22, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Ryuu - January 23, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: Stranger Places (Joining) - by Kaname - January 25, 2015, 04:59 PM