Neverwinter Forest eyes the color of the night sky in hell
Harrey
A gleam of satisfaction flashed through the boy's eyes as he heard the female turn and move back towards him, but Harrey did not pause in his steps, instead continued to calmly move towards the direction of the carcass. However, he decided to stop when she huffed and spoke, "Oh and calling me a bitch is not disrespectful. Why should I give you any respect of looking you into the eye and greeting you if you greeted me like that." Her words did nothing to the hardened male, instead made him laugh softly. "Surely you realized my words were wrong? Looking at a fellow wolf in the eye is not a respectful gesture, but one of a challenge," he refrained from rolling his eyes.

The serpent simply gazed at the female for another moment before replying to her question, "Because that would mean you are equally as rude and disrespectful and bad as I am," no expression crossed the princeling's features. Truth to be told, Harrey knew he was disrespectful and shit, that he had no manners, and the dragon had no problem whatsoever with that. Because he knew, those that truly knew him would see through that, and those that did not would just see the cruel, rude and vindictive him.

Seemed better that way.
Messages In This Thread
eyes the color of the night sky in hell - by Harrey - December 28, 2014, 07:44 AM
RE: eyes the color of the night sky in hell - by Scarlett - December 28, 2014, 08:10 AM
RE: eyes the color of the night sky in hell - by Harrey - December 28, 2014, 08:49 AM
RE: eyes the color of the night sky in hell - by Scarlett - December 28, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: eyes the color of the night sky in hell - by Harrey - January 07, 2015, 03:21 AM
RE: eyes the color of the night sky in hell - by Scarlett - January 07, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: eyes the color of the night sky in hell - by Harrey - February 05, 2015, 03:35 AM
RE: eyes the color of the night sky in hell - by Scarlett - February 05, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: eyes the color of the night sky in hell - by Nanuka - February 28, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: eyes the color of the night sky in hell - by Scarlett - February 28, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: eyes the color of the night sky in hell - by Nanuka - March 02, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: eyes the color of the night sky in hell - by Nanuka - March 07, 2015, 05:22 PM