Ravensblood Forest rare is this love, keep it covered
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
not a dog, but this looked lonely! i have a thread with a dog but i will keep vague what happens in that thread until it progresses, if the subject comes up. also, let me know if caiaphas would not let him finish all of his blabbing and let him approach this closely or if anything else in my post is off, and i can edit. :-)

Nearing five months of age, Charon had grown rapidly in size over the past months. He was now standing about as tall as an adult, but without the finesse of one; he was clearly still a child, with large, floppy ears, awkward lanky limbs and a thin, bony frame that needed filling out after having grown as fast as it had. Today the boy who lived in a fantasy world was visiting Ravensblood Forest. He liked to go here when he wanted to be alone or play with Drake in peace. Since nobody had ever denied Drake's existence thus far, he was still very much real to Charon.

The forest was quiet today, Charon noted as he moved through the trees. He hadn't gone quite this deep into the forest before, and to his surprise, the forest had an ending; soon, more light began to stream through the trees and there, he saw a silhouette. Upon nearing it out of curiosity, Charon noted that she looked really funny. He'd never seen anyone with a black head and a white body.

Charon neared the wolf with neutral, curious and open body language, his limitless curiosity commanding him to approach. "Hi! Who are you?" the boy asked curiously. "Do you live here? I didn't see you around before. You smell like the sea! Are you from the Bay too?" Engulfed in his curiosity, Charon trotted up to her, possibly getting all up in her personal space, completely unaware that might be a problem (or cause problems to him).
Messages In This Thread
rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 05, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 10, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 11, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 11, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 12, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 13, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 13, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 07:02 AM