Duskfire Glacier stone-age mind in a space-world age
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
No posting order, really :O

Tuwawi was less than patient as she waited, often staring at the curling mist with flat eyes. Her agitated tail twitched, withers quaking with anticipation. The heart of the pack heeded her call punctually and the Duskfire wolves began to mingle together. Five had gathered by the meltwater, the group a spectrum of moods shrouded within the tense atmosphere. Tuwawi observed each with a burning scowl. Scarlett's tentative aura was palpable, but besides her a dark woman, who the Sveijarn had not met, grinned obtusely. Tyrr and Manauia sat stoic and focused -- Malachi bringing up the rear.

She realized, then, she hadn't many friends among her. The ember found herself more at odds with the majority of the troupe rather than true allies -- her savage attack on Adlartok waning their trust. A few of the newest recruits, and Maera, had yet to arrive, but the mother's gaze set pointedly on Malachi, to which she began her address.

"I intercepted a visitor on the borders yesterday. A white colored woman with a dark head — narrow — looking for Danica. She smelled of the ocean. Salt. Said she was from Stavanger Bay and brought news." The matriarch's voice was low and raspy with a tenuous hold. "Malachi," she looked to him, "she says you knew my son - my Larus - was being held by the Bay." The air hissed from Tuwawi's lungs, gaze sliding across the many faces before her. "And now... they leave this... this head on our doorstep." Her tone rose considerably, voice shrill "a HEAD!" She paced to and fro, "It's an affront to us all! They mean us dead!"

Suddenly, Tuwawi came to an abrupt halt, thinking of all the fiendish ways she could exact her revenge. "Duskfire was supposed to be my family's home. Our home... and these heathens have taken a piece of it." Her lips slicked back wickedly against sharp enamel, but her voice became ominously quiet. "I have been ruined for it," the dethroned admitted candidly.

She paused and straightened her posture. "Tell me, wolves... what do you know of the Bay. How can we make suffer."
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 10:51 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 06:40 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Manauia IA - February 11, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Sen - February 11, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tezcacoatl - February 11, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Malachi - February 11, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 12, 2015, 01:42 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 04:00 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Malachi - February 12, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tezcacoatl - February 12, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Manauia IA - February 12, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Sen - February 12, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 15, 2015, 03:33 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Malachi - February 15, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:59 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tezcacoatl - February 16, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Manauia IA - February 22, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 24, 2015, 11:12 PM