Ravensblood Forest rare is this love, keep it covered
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
The other wolf said she had only met Ragnar before, but Charon thought it was weird for two reasons. First, he didn't smell Ragnar on her (so he thought the theory that she had just taken a swim after meeting him was the most logical, but for some reason she didn't say she had), and second, Ragnar wasn't even Alpha anymore. He wasn't sure if Ragnar had some sort of agreement with Thistle, but Charon was pretty sure that Thistle did all the accepting of new wolves.

Suspiciously, the freckled boy squinted his eyes and stared at the stranger, but he decided not to say anything about his thoughts. She introduced herself as Blythe, and Charon said, "I'm..." He left a brief pause while he tried to think of a good name, not that skilled at it, ".. Peanut. No, wait, Kev. My real name's Kev." His brother was probably dead anyway, so what was the harm in using it? If Blythe really did end up being part of the Bay, he would tell her the truth later.

She asked about his mother and siblings, and Charon looked sad. "No... My mum was eaten by a bear right in front of my eyes," well, maybe not right in front of his eyes, but in Charon's experience, sadder stories brought more sympathy, ".. And my siblings, well, me and my one brother, uh, twin brother, we had two other siblings..." Charon left a suspenseful pause and looked up at Blythe with sad, watery eyes. "... But then one day, a giiiiant hawk came and swooped them away to be eaten by its baby chicks. It was super sad. I still miss them every day." Charon nodded sadly, and looked over his shoulder.

Deciding to check how she would respond and because he liked this game where he could pretend to be a detective, uncovering the mystery of why Blythe did not smell like Ragnar or Thistle, he added, "But Ragnar is usually not far away when I go exploring. He's like super duper protective and loves me super much." Charon looked back at Blythe, though he in fact had no clue if Ragnar was or wasn't anywhere nearby.
Messages In This Thread
rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 05, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 10, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 11, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 11, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 12, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 13, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 13, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 07:02 AM