Duskfire Glacier stone-age mind in a space-world age
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett inched a bit more towards Sen once she arrived. Somehow the pale female felt safer with Sen than closer to Tuwawi. Something really bad had happened and being in group Scarlett was rather quiet than her bubbly self. Maybe it was also because she was the one that caused all of this. Then, once everyone arrived. Tuwawi started explaining. Scarlett listened with wide set eyes to her story. It hit Scarlett like a flood wave. So she wasn't the one that caused this? The pale female hadn't even smelled the bloodied head because she had been so scared. Slowly Scarlett sat more upright and watched Tuwawi with some curiosity. Was the female behaving so manically before because of the loss of her children?

Scarlett's face fell into a frown when the fire furred woman suggested how we could make them suffer. The kind albino immediately disagreed. She had to bite her tongue to not cry out something foolish. Scarlett didn't know much of the bay. She had been there once and met some of the pups there. Levi and Charon. But they weren't Tuwawi's pups, right? Scarlett got on all her four paws, trying to speak up. "How would we be different from them if we would do the same thing? We would be just as bad as the wolf that did this. Who knows what this will start. We would always be in war and not safe in our home ever again!," she barked. Scarlett then sighed softly. She knew the mother wanted revenge. "I am not saying we shouldn't do anything at all. But I am not really a fan of making others suffer in general. You can kill the wolf who did it but I do not want not make a whole pack suffer because there is one black sheep between them. There might be innocent children there. Maybe even your own, Tuwawi. I have spoken with two of the pups from the bay and they didn't seem to have a mother?"

Scarlett then felt a bit more fire burning in her now she knew it wasn't her fault. Some pack of the bay did this to them. "How can you call for us to fight for you while you harm your own kin within Duskfire? I will fight for Duskfire as my own home but that home is with Adalartok and other children. You have to promise you allow them in our pack! It might also show the trust others need to fight for you. We can't have ruthless attacks on one of our own while being attacked by another pack!! If this fight happens, there will be no more killing within Duskfire either, Tuwawi!" Scarlett felt a bit dizzy from being so bold. But it had been on her tongue for long enough now. She made her point. She knew Tuwawi's attack was meant to kill.

Dun dun dunnnnn
Messages In This Thread
stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 10, 2015, 10:51 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 11, 2015, 06:40 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Manauia IA - February 11, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Sen - February 11, 2015, 02:50 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tezcacoatl - February 11, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Malachi - February 11, 2015, 06:23 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 12, 2015, 01:42 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 12, 2015, 04:00 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Malachi - February 12, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tezcacoatl - February 12, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Manauia IA - February 12, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Sen - February 12, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 15, 2015, 03:33 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 08:10 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Malachi - February 15, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 15, 2015, 11:59 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tezcacoatl - February 16, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Manauia IA - February 22, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: stone-age mind in a space-world age - by Tuwawi RIP - February 24, 2015, 11:12 PM