BIRD - EE (Horizon Ridge)
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
"Yes, it was a birdy," Charon confirmed and he looked to where the bird had flown off to. Was a bird, until this weird-looking wolf that seemed mentally retarded came along and chased it off with his loud squawking. Not that Charon was so attached to the bird, so he cared a lot less that it was gone than the weird wolf.

The weird wolf introduced himself as 'Juggy Naughty'. Charon wasn't sure if he was called Juggy and was really naughty, or if he was called Juggynaughty. "Are you naughty, or is it part of your name?" Charon asked. He began with "I'm —" but then Juggy said that he knew Charon and studiously stared at him, so Charon waited. He was pretty sure he'd remember meeting Juggy before, but he decided to wait (maybe just because he was curious if Juggy actually would know his name).

"Poodle" wasn't very close to the truth at all, but Charon decided to humour Juggy and said, "Yeah, that's right, my name's Poodle! It's soooo good to see you again, Naughty Juggy!" Nobody had ever been that excited to see Charon, so even if he wasn't really Poodle, he decided to play along with the lie. Charon put on his most excited face, tail wagging, while waiting to see how Juggy would respond.

The two talked and played for a short while before Charon went home again, riled up and excited after having seen such a very strange wolf, but with lots of exciting stories to share with his pack.

fading this out since juggy's gone :c

@Juggernaut if you were to pick him up again, let me know, i'd love to write out this thread further and/or have another one -- he's adorable!
Messages In This Thread
BIRD - EE (Horizon Ridge) - by Juggernaut Dog - February 02, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: BIRD - EE (Horizon Ridge) - by Charon - February 09, 2015, 08:29 AM
RE: BIRD - EE (Horizon Ridge) - by Juggernaut Dog - February 13, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: BIRD - EE (Horizon Ridge) - by Charon - February 13, 2015, 07:28 AM