Duskfire Glacier i'd jump in front of a train for you
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
b'Aww, Scarlett is so adorable <3 (p.s. anyone else is still welcome to pop in :-) )

The first one to arrive was the only wolf from Duskfire Glacier that Charon actually knew. Teeth bared (but, at the age of five months, probably looking a lot less impressive than he thought he did) and ready to fight, Charon stared her down, while keeping his dominant posture, tail curled over his back. Thinking about how she had tried to steal Levi back when they first met, and how she pretended to be all friendly and nice and gentle when she was really just a filthy pup-thief, well, it infuriated the Ostrega youth.

"You!" he shouted in anger. She asked if he had a death wish, but he ignored what she said. He was here now, and there was no turning back. He needed to do this. For Levi. "Where's Kevlyn? Did you kill him? You've got two seconds to give him back, or I'll..." Charon took a step forward, on edge and ready to strike. Scarlett seemed worried about the state that Charon was in, which threw him off his game for a moment, and he visibly hesitated in confusion. It was hard to see your enemy as a soulless monster when they were trying so hard to be nice to you.

However, he reminded himself that it was all just a mind game that she was trying to play, to try and get him to trust her again. "You're a horrible monster! I wish you were dead for what you did to Kev!" Charon shouted, his voice quivering with emotion. Squinting his eyes, Charon didn't wait to hear her reply, fearing it would only try to make him think Scarlett was to be trusted. Instead of waiting for Scarlett's reply Charon started to run towards her, the hairs in his neck raised and his tail curled up above his back, teeth bared in an angry snarl. If she would not drop to the ground and submit upon his approach, Charon had every intention of pouncing her and grabbing her scruff to try and drag her to the ground himself. While in height he was nearly the size of an adult at five months, he still lacked much of the strength and balance as well as experience in a fight another adult would, but since Charon hadn't faced much adversary in his life he didn't even stop to consider his odds in this fight. He just wanted to hurt and humiliate her, and once she was on the ground, they could talk.
Messages In This Thread
i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 14, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 03:51 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 05:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 16, 2015, 07:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 19, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 05:41 AM