Whitefish River What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine
Mara has some light scars on her flank from a recent battle as well as a light limp on her right forepaw.
165 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
The gorge was like a secret paradise, but it wasn't perfect. Mara felt she needed to claim some land around the gorge so they would have the extra forested land for finding food sources and other resources they might need. She climbed the last two steps of the rocky trail, nodding to what Runt had said. The borders would be theirs soon, they just needed to make sure they were thoroughly marked before they could make it official.

They stared walking away from the gorge further into the woods above the gorge, finding the scent markers Mara had been laying out lately. "I want to claim the gorge as well as the hills around it." she explained. She wanted their territory to fan out around the gorge, a large circular area with the main vein of life(the gorge) running right through the middle.
Messages In This Thread
What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 14, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 14, 2015, 10:46 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 14, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 15, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 15, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 15, 2015, 11:57 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 18, 2015, 12:14 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 21, 2015, 12:43 AM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Mara - February 22, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: What's Mine is Mine, What's Your's is Mine - by Runt - February 23, 2015, 12:06 AM