Duskfire Glacier i'd jump in front of a train for you
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Poor Scarlett <3

Charon hadn’t any idea of the impact of his words or what they once meant to Scarlett. He already regarded her as a monster, regarded Duskfire that way for taking his family from him. In his distressed state of mind, losing Kevlyn was the first stone in the avalanche that had destroyed his family. Scarlett said that they didn’t have a ‘Kevlyn’ in their pack. Well, not anymore they didn’t, if what Blythe said was the truth. What if they really had killed Kevlyn? Oddly, Charon really needed him to be alive; even though he had since long accepted that it was likely Kevlyn was dead and had let go, this spark of hope that Blythe had given him had filled him with vigor to fight for finding Kevlyn, if not only for Levi’s completeness. Even to his blatant insults, to his death wish towards her (he hadn’t a clue that the monster part was more impactful than the I-wish-you-were-dead part), she just told him that it wasn’t a very nice thing to say. Charon wasn’t swayed by the words, so determined to find Kevlyn, or whatever was left of him, and to punish the Duskfire wolves for what they had done.

While she didn’t outright attack Charon, Scarlett did nip at him to make him lose his balance and his aim for her scruff. Charon fell to the ground. He flattened his ears tightly to his skull and bared his teeth at Scarlett while quickly trying to scramble back on his feet to prepare for another attack. He would have none of her words; all he wanted was her blood for what she had done to Kevlyn. It was confusing when, after all that had transpired, she offered to show him around the pack grounds and to give him food and shelter. He was awfully hungry… But he couldn’t just let himself be bribed into giving up his quest for revenge just for some food.

Just as Charon was about to mellow a little at Scarlett’s words, a look of sadness and loss breaking his vengeful teeth-and-claws expression, another wolf burst in, berating not only him, but Scarlett too. Not wanting to show weakness, Charon’s face scrunched back into a scowl easily, despite the sadness and his body’s weariness. The wolf told him to leave, but Charon had no intention on doing so. Once on his feet, he turned to look at the other female, who was much more threatening than Scarlett and truthfully, pretty frightening for the youth. He curled his tail over his back, the hairs along his back and neck rised, as he looked at her. ”I’m not leaving without my brother Kevlyn, or whatever’s left of him after what you monsters did to him!” Charon Sir Knight Starchaser Ostrega had defeated dragons and sniffed out bears, so while he probably should’ve been, he was not afraid in the face of adversary. While he did not attack this time, he kept his dominant, agressive pose and waited for what was to come.
Messages In This Thread
i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 14, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 03:51 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 05:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 16, 2015, 07:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 19, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 05:41 AM