Duskfire Glacier i'd jump in front of a train for you
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon could not understand why someone who had been kind to him and showed him stuff about trees could be the same horrible monster who had taken his brother. The thought of growing up with his parents, idealised into a utopic pair of wolves who never did anything wrong, and his brother and sister by his side, made Charon feel wronged and therefore justified in his actions.

He felt like he had every right to accuse Scarlett of taking Kevlyn, because in his mind, she'd actually done it. And the brain was easily convenienced into believing such things, even if they came from a suspicious source, because it would mean that he had someone to fight, instead of "someone, somewhere, someplace, from where he'll never return". Someone real. A culprit. Whether that culprit was real or not wasn't something that had occurred to Charon yet at all.

Charon half-listened to what Scarlett had to say. He clenched his jaws as she spoke to him and poured out all of her frustrations over being falsely accused of something she had nothing to do with. He didn't believe that he could have died today, because he had never gotten hurt and, through all of his fantasy make-believe stories, considered himself to be quite a bit of a superwolf.

He just listened as Scarlett kept talking on and on (something he, as the blabbermouth, was unaccustomed to; usually he was the one rambling).

"Because you wanted to kidnap me—" Charon intervened when Scarlett asked him why she'd invite him to her home if she wanted to harm him, but she then continued on about something Charon did not understand. A mutilated head? It sounded like something out of Charon's make-believe stories, but definitely not something that would happen for real. Not that he knew of, anyway.

His anger melting into confusion and tail falling against his hind legs, Charon scrunched his face into a confused frown. "Wait, what? That never happened!" Well, maybe that wasn't exactly the right choice of words. He shook his head as he went on, "We don't leave mutilated heads, and we certainly don't kidnap puppies! I think I'd know if a puppy was living in the Bay that didn't belong there. You're the puppy kidnappers, Duskfire took Kev! Blythe said so herse—" He halted midword, mouth open as the wires in his head tried to connect to make a lightbulb apear over his head...

Blythe.
Messages In This Thread
i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 14, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 03:51 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 05:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 16, 2015, 07:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 19, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 05:41 AM