Duskfire Glacier i'd jump in front of a train for you
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Well, how was he supposed to know she was right just because 'she tried to tell him'? The other wolf that showed up certainly didn't act one bit like she wanted to help Charon, confirming his thoughts, and everything Scarlett had done so far fell in line with the puppy kidnapping thing. It stung that Scarlett tried to tell him off further, and Charon felt anger bubbling to the forefront of his mind, especially now that he had no one to direct his anger at anymore.

No one but the white wolf with the black head, anyway. 'Blythe', or whatever the hell her name really was.

"Wait!" Charon snapped when Scarlett told him to go. He tried to calm himself, even though he still felt wronged and angry at Scarlett for telling him to go and treating him like a child when he felt like he was super mature and adult-like. Collecting his thoughts, Charon said, "You gotta tell your pack we didn't leave heads or take puppies. A wolf called Blythe said you had Kev. Do you know a Blythe? I dunno if it was really her name... She was uhm, white with a black head, pretty funny-looking. She smelled like the sea so I thought she was from the Bay, but if you guys really don't have Kev..." Charon peered past Scarlett, deeper into the territory. He still considered that Scarlett might be the liar (she or Blythe definitely was), but the accusation towards his pack had thrown him off, for now. The fact that both of their packs were accused of similar activities when neither knew what the other meant was peculiar, to say the least.

Looking up at Scarlett, Charon's ears folded back against his head and he looked at her with a sad expression. Charon's young mind couldn't quite tie the knots together and draw conclusions from everything said so far, and he fell back into confusion. "How do I know you're not lying too? Or that your pack mates din't really take Kev without you knowing? Are you really sure they didn't? I dunno what to believe..." Because he didn't want to look like a puppy — being very mature and all — Charon held back his emotions (the long journey, the hunger, his torn family, the stabs of betrayal which then turned out to possibly not be betrayal after all, the uncertainty of who was telling the truth and who was lying...), though they bubbled at the surface.
Messages In This Thread
i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 06:06 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 14, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 03:51 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 05:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Manauia IA - February 16, 2015, 07:34 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 16, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 16, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 05:40 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 17, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Scarlett - February 19, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: i'd jump in front of a train for you - by Charon - February 19, 2015, 05:41 AM