Stavanger Bay all the stars in the sky
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
"I'm not a kid anymore," Charon corrected Aesop, not unkindly so, and he went on to explain, "I've seen, like, almost five moons!" Pretty darn old and mature, he was, no longer a kid at all!

Aesop seemed surprised to see (or rather, not see) Drake. Surprisingly, Charon had had to deal with other wolves being harsh towards his imaginary friend very little; nobody outwardly told him 'your friend doesn't exist'. Some were startled at first, like Aesop, but they all played along in the end. Charon tilted his head, but looked pleased when Aesop went on to explain that he hadn't ever heard of the crafting bears messing up like that. "Well, Drake was all fallen apart and hurt so the crafting bears had to fix him. And then because they're hairy they accidentally gave Drake hair too." All made perfect sense.

On the subject of stars... "Well, there is this one star that is super bright somewhere..." Charon spied the skies for his special star, until his eyes rested on one of the brighter stars. "That one!" He wasn't entirely sure if it was the same one he looked at every night, but it didn't matter much. This one was super bright too. "It's the momma — uhm, Julooke star. She was my mum but now she's with the stars, looking down on me." That's how he liked to believe it worked, anyway. "And the stars are whispering a story about how brave she was." Charon looked at Aesop before he would continue, to see if Aesop was liking any of his story-telling skills so far. He bet this wasn't a story Aesop had ever heard before; Charon liked to think the stars reserved stories this special for him alone.
Messages In This Thread
all the stars in the sky - by Charon - February 04, 2015, 06:22 AM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Aesop - February 19, 2015, 07:34 PM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Charon - February 20, 2015, 05:07 AM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Aesop - February 22, 2015, 01:41 PM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Charon - February 23, 2015, 05:33 AM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Aesop - February 23, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Charon - February 24, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Aesop - February 26, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Charon - March 03, 2015, 08:15 AM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Aesop - March 06, 2015, 02:28 PM
RE: all the stars in the sky - by Charon - March 06, 2015, 03:21 PM