Kintla Flatlands and never thought you'd wind up chasing me
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
When it came to theatrics, he tolerated it at best. For the most part, his down to eath demeanor kept the majority of it at bay. The limits at which it crested varied, depending on however the day went and usually of the participants as well. In this case, he found her an interesting creature who for the most part lent her misfortune to humor. He was about to make a quip on how it her dignity was probably still locked within the den when her introductions tumbled forth; her name most distinctly a mouthful save for one part. Endore.

He recalled Ptarmigan for a moment, but mentally waved away the memory. The earth would have reclaimed her by now, no doubt her spirit lost and gone to somewhere, be it the loa or whatever became of them after they escaped their earthly bounds. "Mordecai," he offered, this time lacking the jovial punch of his prior commentary. The memory had tarnished his mirth, but temporarily. "What Endore are you from?" It was quickly replaced by the override of his most devout trait and left there. Perhaps she too, was of some distant relation through lines he could no longer fully connect beyond a name or two.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 26, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 26, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 26, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 26, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 26, 2015, 11:31 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 26, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 26, 2015, 11:58 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 27, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 27, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 27, 2015, 12:29 AM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 27, 2015, 12:39 AM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 27, 2015, 12:48 AM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 27, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Mordecai - February 27, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: and never thought you'd wind up chasing me - by Starling - February 27, 2015, 11:05 PM