Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Apparently Dante hadn't mentioned Charon, he concluded, because Osprey said she'd come on her own, to see Charon. He didn't press the subject further, because he was totally fine with Osprey's reasons for coming. "I'm glad you're here," said Charon. "I have sooo much to tell you about!" He wasn't exactly proud of his journey to Duskfire Glacier. The naked details of his trip there, what he did there, and his journey back were awful and dishonouring... But wrap a prettier, rainbow-coloured wrapping around the story, and it got a whole lot better.

"Do you wanna go to a cool waterfall we've got? I dunno if you saw it when you were here. We can talk while we go there!" Charon pointed his nose towards Stavanger Bay territory. He figured it was fine to invite Osprey in, since she'd stayed here for a while when she was wounded, so it was almost like she lived here anyway. "I went on a super long journey all the way to Duskfire Glacier," said Charon. He wasn't sure if Osprey had noticed the healing scabs on his neck, since they were surrounded by fur and were healing nicely, but it didn't matter much; his story could include a few wounds — nay, battle scars! — and sound equally cool.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Charon - March 11, 2015, 12:27 PM