Bramblepoint You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Mason was accepting of Steady's plan, for which he was grateful. He really didn't want to howl for someone this late and take the chance of angering the pack before they even asked for their help. His nephew immediately took to the task of finding a spot to sleep for the night, smartly looking to the forest in the opposite direction of the pack. It wasn't smart to sleep on their borders if they didn't know the pair was here.

Steady trotted along, letting Mason take the lead. He was glad his nephew seemed to be having a good time on their adventure. Steady also wondered if maybe he was recovered from his recent heartbreak, but he wasn't going to bring it up to find out. Mason seemed cheery, and that was enough for Steady.

His ears perked when Mason called him over. Steady trotted over to him, and looked over the proposed sleeping spot. The older male nodded quickly, This will do perfectly! Good job, Mason! he exclaimed. Want to go in first? He waited for Mason's reply, then tucked himself into the spot, curling up to go sleep. He didn't sleep deeply that night, however, his ears on alert for anything that might be out of place.

Morning came soon enough, and Steady nudged his nephew awake before crawling out of their sleeping spot, stretching his muscles and shaking out his fur. Alright! he said excitedly. Lets get this party started! Making sure Mason was ready, they headed for the pack's borders, making sure to stop a respectable distance away. He didn't want to get them mistaken for trespassers. Lifting his muzzle, he howled for anyone who might be able to assist them.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 03, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 04, 2015, 07:26 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 05, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 07, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 13, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 03, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 10, 2015, 02:53 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 13, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - January 10, 2016, 08:12 PM