The Sentinels And I can't be holding on to what you got
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
3 i'm assuming that somehow a golfball rolled washed up on the beach... 

Terance regarded the challenge with a >:o type of face, a baby growl rumbling in his throat. He leaps towards his sister and buries himself in the seaweed, his wiggling himself into the smelly stuff. "Hah!" he yelled, his voice muffled by the green mass. His pointed teeth sought through the grossness to find something, and sunk into a foreign object. It was rough and clicked against his teeth as he grabbed hold. He flung himself from the pile-- his object flying into the sand-- seaweed flopping all around him and wrapped around his dark body. He waddled over to his item, still covered, and found a strange and round, white with little crators coating it. It was fairly large, and when he picked it up again-- where those around him could see-- he looked rather ridiculous. But he had, after, found something his sister hadn't.
Messages In This Thread
And I can't be holding on to what you got - by Osprey - July 02, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: And I can't be holding on to what you got - by Terance - July 22, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: And I can't be holding on to what you got - by Osprey - August 27, 2016, 02:25 PM