Ankyra Sound with rejoicing mouth i sing for you and pause
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
As hard as she tried to stay focused and dig into the new life they were trying to build on the coast, Wildfire sometimes ended up in a funk despite herself. Although she set off down the seaboard to hunt, she wound up wandering aimlessly instead. It eventually dawned on her that she was headed back toward the tree. The thought of its dark, cozy interior drew her further and further from their new home on the sea cliffs.

Just before the forest of monoliths, a swath of seawater cut into the land: a sound. Wildfire scarcely paid it any attention as she passed along the scarp above, though she noticed a flicker of movement out of the corner of her eye. Without stopping or even slowing, she turned her head sideways and squinted at a pale shape on the sands below. It might have blended into the backdrop save for the contrasting darkness of the stranger's face, which she suddenly realized was pointed directly at her.
Messages In This Thread
with rejoicing mouth i sing for you and pause - by Caiaphas - December 19, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: with rejoicing mouth i sing for you and pause - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 11:13 PM