Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm a toy, toy
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
2017, and I still have no idea how to start threads. @Arlo

With an itch beneath his paws came the desire to get moving around the territory, still not yet familiar with it as a whole. He’d found a place to lay his head each night but, aside from that, knew little of the land—and even less about those that inhabited it. Their titles were strange and the language something he couldn’t recall having ever heard before, and yet, he’d held back from asking questions about it. The thought of doing so right then and there crossed his mind, but Xan shook his head and began his jog across the land; he sought something, though knew not exactly what it might be. His internal voice suggested spending some time with Kendra, but he’d opted instead for seeking out Hush, in the mood for a spar. Knowing neither the male’s individual scent nor his usual hangouts, the Inuk was left to wander, wanting not to howl and risk giving his position away to someone else. The fact that he could very well run into a stranger during his search party of one hadn't even crossed his mind, as per usual.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - February 26, 2017, 11:21 PM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Arlo - February 27, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 02, 2017, 12:48 AM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Arlo - March 02, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 06, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Arlo - March 07, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: I'm a toy, toy - by Xan - March 09, 2017, 02:05 AM