Morningside Cuesta It's fare thee well my old lover
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Pack Activity 
It's moving day! No posting order, but do try to be courteous if someone isn't able to post as quickly as you'd like; leave no plotter behind! Please post at least once.
Grayday looked shrewdly out over the Cuesta from atop the highest hill. He could see the meadow with its two trees, and the silver ribbon of the Mudminnow River, just beyond the reaches of his claim. He could see the miniscule bump of the rotting log, which marked the entrance to the den where the youngest of his blood were still safely ensconced. It had been a good territory - the Cuesta - and had served them well for several long months. But as much as he'd enjoyed their time here, he knew it was best to move on while the choice was still available to them.

The silvered male made his way carefully down from his vantage point, his heart heavy, but his legs limber. There was another reason he didn't want to go - he knew that, if Adeline came back while they were gone, she would not know where to look for them. But they couldn't wait for her forever, and Grayday had a sinking feeling that, if she was going to come back at all, she'd've done so by then.

He reached the entrance of the den and felt his spirits lift as he ducked in and caught sight of his three precious cubs and his pretty wife. "It's time to go," he said to @Khoe, nudging at her shoulder. For a moment, he helped her round up Easy, @Lavender, and @Dauntless, but he knew he had to gather the rest of the troops as well. Excusing himself with a wordless murmur, he ducked back out of the den, moving a few paces away before tilting back his head and calling for the rest of the pack.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
It's fare thee well my old lover - by Grayday Sr. - August 15, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Lavender - August 16, 2017, 06:52 AM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Damascus - August 16, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Sylvas Streiter - August 16, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Dauntless - August 18, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Heartha - August 18, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Howl - August 20, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Kieran Adrien - August 30, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 07:16 PM