Moonspear i've seen evil reign over perfection
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
You're the best. Thanks for starting! Set for September 13th!
With a more stable consciousness, Rannoch's mind was able to wander freely. Keeping him up for quite some time, the former Alpha mulled over the aspects of his life that he could not control. Unexpectedly, he found himself fretting over the Vale that he had abandoned; an aspect Rannoch had ignored previously for more prioritized concerns. Though he was confident that the pack would thrive on their own, he felt guilt towards the situation as a whole. The wolves that once followed him were like family, and it felt out of character for him to turn his back on them so quickly. But as good as they had been to him, they had not saved him as Charon, and the Cerebus had. It was this fact alone that kept Rannoch attached to the idea of staying beyond his recovery. Rannoch had a debt that he needed to repay to the wolves that had saved his life, and he was keen on returning the favor in full. He just hoped that the wolves of Northstar Vale would understand. 

The musky aroma of Terrance and the alluring perfume of the fresh kill mingled together to make an intriguing concoction-- a mixture which stirred Rannoch from his thoughts. With his attention caught, he focused his attention towards the mouth of the cave. Unlike the wolves that passed by, it was evident that whoever was approaching was headed in the direction of the healing den. 

Met with the unexpected, a handsome yearling with a gift gripped between his jaws, Rannoch dropped his eyes to the other's chest to show his respect to the other wolf. Unsure of the other's intentions, as he was not confident enough to assume that the meal was for him, he offered a hoarse greeting: "Hey." He would leave it to Terrance to explain the reason behind his appearance.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 11, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 25, 2017, 12:35 PM