Dragoncrest Cliffs wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

she doesn't know what to do with furi's answer - what to do with furi, honestly. the other girl has never really offered to share how she feels with blix (though even if she had, blixen probably would have steamrolled over it, unaware) and now "i don't know" feels like a cop out.

"it's not fine," she insists, "i don't want you to be mad at me." she still doesn't think she deserves furi's fury (ha) for being suspicious of rose in the first place and she doesn't know how to make furi understand she doesn't think of her as an outsider without alienating her further, without having to acknowledge that furi is still learning drageda's customs. a stricken thought occurs to her and she blurts before she can help it: "is that why you brought her here? so you could have a friend that's... more like you?" she does not let herself say 'outsider' even if she means it like: like when you first came to drageda. she does not think furi's answer will make her feel better either way but she has to know why.
Messages In This Thread
RE: wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error - by Blixen - November 26, 2017, 12:14 PM