The Wall sammy was low, just watching the show
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
"maybe," he sighed, breath a tiny puff in the cold air. "it's sad to think that someone can damage another so much. not just in the body, but in the mind." he looked down at dawn. "i was actually hoping you could put in a good word for me, with her. she might not believe it entirely, but it would be better, coming from you. she likes you."

aditya looked over the plateau, the dark sky, the crescent moon not yet overhead from its rise in the east. his home, now. he had thought that fleeing to the sea was an escape option. but he was bound, here, for better or worse.

"it's a lot," he murmured, slumping slightly to rest his head against her shoulder. "you don't know. . .i've never had a family, anyone to look after. never had to worry about anything. it was day by day. this is so different," adi went on, half-laughing as he did so. "and i wouldn't trade it for anything. . .but it is a lot at once."

he pulled back to look at her, then gave her small, soft kisses along her cheek, her jaw, bringing his lips to her ear and whispering, "i'm glad you found me."

fadin' <3
Messages In This Thread
sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 12, 2017, 11:03 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 14, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 14, 2017, 09:56 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 16, 2017, 11:12 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 21, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 21, 2017, 10:09 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 28, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 29, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Dawn - December 29, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: sammy was low, just watching the show - by Aditya - December 29, 2017, 11:19 PM