Dragoncrest Cliffs dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All Welcome 

Furi has spent a few nights in Hougeda because of the cold temperatures but she feels guilty with the other wolves out there, unable to come inside because they are still untrustworthy to those that have a say. If she could change one thing, it would be that. They all deserved for shared warmth and they are a pack now, right? But she’s known the wolves for a while now and she’s the reason they’re here—Rose and Arrille, at least—but by default the others are young too and wishes she can do more for them.

As a fox crosses her path up ahead, noting her at the same time, she takes off after it. The sudden launch of the fox puts a greater distance than she’d like between them and before she knows it, the distance is too great to close. Furi slows to a stop, sides heaving for new breath as hot air billows in front of her face. This time, the fox gets away from her but it doesn’t put too much of a damper on things as she dusts herself off and keeps going, searching for the next best thing.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 15, 2017, 05:53 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 16, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 17, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 19, 2017, 04:48 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 30, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - January 08, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - January 31, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - February 05, 2018, 05:39 AM