Ankyra Sound you were swept ashore like bottles holding prayers
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
with his temerity in investigating the spore-ridden forest halved, ingram turned his deflated gaze to the arguably smarter of the two, deferring to his words with a moment of disputed silence. on the one hand lycaon's strategy was ironbound; wylla was a tempest, a white-hot and rash cloud -- ingram could not imagine any storm could subdue her. she could be anywhere.

and at the same time, to try to think like wylla was extraordinarily challenging for the dark adolescent. for one, wylla probably had more cunning in one cranial hemisphere than ingram had combined; and for two, ingram was a special brand of selfish - the kind that might not pick up on habits or desires of others unless they directly (negatively) impacted them.

he would have liked to believe wylla was looking for them, but who would want to reunite with two snotty, semi-neurotic siblings? who wished to withstand familial beatings by tongue or barb? surely wylla was smarter than that. "i think so.. i mean she probably really misses us." riiiight. "so, uh. which way, d'you think?" he asked, unwilling to
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you were swept ashore like bottles holding prayers - by Ingram Sr - December 26, 2017, 06:41 PM