Ankyra Sound one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram offered a half smile as she joked, but her next statement caused distress in him. "no! he's not." ingram protested immediately, turning his head to look upon her with the most serious of ingram expressions.

solemnly he turned his gaze back to the grey coast, thinking for a moment of what had just transpired. "we need each other. three is better than two for almost anything." he said confidently, though he really knew not of what he spoke. in his mind, three wolves could take down just about anything easily and he was so tired of scrounging the shore for crabs and dead fish. he longed for venison, or anything that wasn't seafare.

"come on, i can show you where we sleep. maybe we can go look for lycaon's favorite food, and bring it into the grotto for him. his blood sugar's probably low. explains the outburst. don't know anyone who is impervious to bribery by food." with a confidence in his step he moved off to the tidepools, stopping only once to see if chusi would follow.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop - by Ingram Sr - January 06, 2018, 10:48 PM