Blackfeather Woods There might have been a time
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove fell silent following his acceptance, ears twisting back as the younger male loosed a howl; it was loud, especially when in such close proximity. As soon as it faded out his ears were back up, eyes trained on the other with a question lingering in them: was that it? Apparently not. “Traditionally, you should be approached by a member of the Brotherhood about being marked, not request it,” he pointed out. It had always been that way, at least since he’s been a part of them. “But,” he continued, shrugging his shoulders in the process. “Given the circumstances, I suppose I can welcome you into the Brotherhood. It would happen eventually, anyways, with Potema being your mother. I see no reason to wait it out any longer.” In spite of the voice that nagged at him from the farthest reaches of his mind, he would do this one thing, if only to reinforce the existence of the Brotherhood within Blackfeather Woods.

—that being the reason, Vaati would not be the only one with a mark placed upon his shoulder.

“With you being marked, your sisters and my daughter will be, too,” he decided, leaving no room for arguments. “I will hold a separate meeting to reapply the marks of the current members afterwards. Everyone’s have faded with time.” His terms were not presented to be negotiated—he made it clear with his tone alone that he would not accept any alterations. And when the terms were agreed to, the man offered a nod before dismissing himself, giving his mind an opportunity to take in fully the new role given to him.
Messages In This Thread
There might have been a time - by Kove - January 10, 2018, 03:22 AM
RE: There might have been a time - by Vaati - January 10, 2018, 04:13 AM
RE: There might have been a time - by Kove - January 10, 2018, 04:59 AM
RE: There might have been a time - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: There might have been a time - by Kove - January 16, 2018, 03:49 PM