Ankyra Sound one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
it's ok.. it got so far down i didn't see it on my threadlog so i'm even worse )':

ingram was an easy man (boy?) to flatter - all it took was nyx paying attention to him, really. he was preening himself so much inwardly that he didn't catch that nyx's expressions were feigned. instead, he greedily drank her false interest in with a wide grin and a floppy, wagging tail.

yup, he'd be a pretty easy target to twist around one's finger, if that was the end-game they had in mind.

as for where he'd been all her life? he'd been being a miscreant, getting himself into equally comedic situations. he shrugged with a roll of his shoulders and supplied a wink as he replied: "oh, here and there. peeing on this thing, on that.  come on, i'll show you how a real professional does it." he gave her a sly wink again and nipped playfully at one of her legs before rolling off into a big lope down the borders.

ingram envisioned the dreary duty of border-patrolling would be far less boring now that nyx was involved -- and hopefully, with her in tow the two could spend the latter half of the afternoon exchanging equips and and marking to their heart's content.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold - by Ingram Sr - February 18, 2018, 05:46 PM