Ankyra Sound one gonna help me keep, another gonna help me take
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
as the stranger visibly stiffened ingram shifted, standing square over as much ground as he could. it was not his attempt to look intimidating, but he wanted to make the prospect of altercation most uninviting -- and he had learned often standing ones' ground was the way to ensure that.

his ears folded flat against his skull as a sound erupted -- at first he thought it another wolf, and he hunched down defensively with his gaze glued to the stranger. in that moment she folded and he realized the sound had sprung from her oddly-marked stomach -- his posture softened then, though he still regarded her somewhat coolly.

he was new to the whole "protect the realm" clause, and since she seemed unsure of herself now, he cleared his throat and ventured: "no further, stranger." he was somewhat unsure if that's what you were supposed to say to wolves technically within periphery of the borders. "the beach is grimnismal territory." he thought it was not bad for his first attempt, but kind of felt bad for adopting such a gruff mein around a clearly hungry peer.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me keep, another gonna help me take - by Ingram Sr - January 14, 2018, 12:25 AM