Ankyra Sound one gonna help me keep, another gonna help me take
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram's expression was a mix of concern and revulsion - not so much disgust of sif, but for what she had left on the ground besides him. she rocked back and looked distinctly disoriented. ingram picked around the deposit carefully, keeping his back to the shore as he did so. he didn't really want to abandon his lookout on the borders, but she was ill -- and ingram would never admit it, but he inherited tachyon's kindness enough that he felt compelled to help her.

"um.. don't.. worry about it.." he brushed aside the apology, because deep down inside, he wasn't really mad at her. she couldn't help it, and he felt sorry for her to be suffering. "do you want water?" he asked, already starting in the direction of a stream that cut through the sequoia. maybe drinking would make her feel better. she said something about grimnismal again which caused ingram to pause and piece together that they weren't at all speaking about the same thing. "who is grim?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me keep, another gonna help me take - by Ingram Sr - January 14, 2018, 12:58 AM