Moonspear see how good this is going so far.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Tags for reference! PM me if this isn't okay!

Rannoch felt himself sink closer to the ground with each mouthful that he consumed. Once his meal was complete, Rannoch laid comfortably on the floor with a look of content on his face; it had been some time since his hunger had been as satiated as it was at that moment. 

"It was okay," he replied, after licking his chops clean. It hadn't been an eventful day, but Rannoch couldn't recall anything negative that had happened. "Pretty typical, actually. Spent most of my morning with @Terance patrolling and then I went to see how @Vela was doing." Although their conversation had been brief, Rannoch felt relieved to know that she was doing well; she was one less individual that he had to worry about. "She's doing better than I expected," he admitted with a soft smile. 

"What about you?" he asked, "Who was lucky enough to keep your company today?" As he spoke, Rannoch's tail brushed against the snow-covered ground, and he looked at Liffey with nothing but love in his eyes.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 14, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 20, 2018, 03:32 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 27, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 29, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - January 30, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 30, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 30, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - February 02, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - February 12, 2018, 04:13 PM