Dragoncrest Cliffs Soon as I open my eyes, see the sun through the blinds, I feel electrified
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
With the groundhog covered on both sides, the pair had successfully narrowed down its escape routes. Wildfire crouched, prepared to spring, though she let Bobby make the first move. She was only here to cut it off should the groundhog outmaneuver her son.

When Bobby pounced and landed his hit, the Feisripa straightened up to inspect his kill. Only he hadn't quite managed to dispatch it. The large rodent squirmed and gnashed its teeth even as Bobby pinned it. Although Wildfire would've loved to for him to do the honors, she was frightened of what those teeth and claws might do to him.

In a flash, she leaped forward and closed her teeth around the back of the groundhog's neck. She jostled slightly against Bobby as she then twisted and applied pressure simultaneously, breaking the prey's neck and cutting off its windpipe to ensure its swift death.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Soon as I open my eyes, see the sun through the blinds, I feel electrified - by Wildfire - February 06, 2018, 12:31 PM