Bearclaw Valley I need time to replace what I gave away
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
By answering his question, she revealed something that he wouldn’t have thought to ask on his own: did she herself have children? She didn’t, which he was relieved to discover; he could appreciate the reunion of family members, considering he’d done the same countless times already, but the thought of someday having someone else’s children appear at his borders irritated him. Perhaps he was still bothered by the appearance of his friend’s brother, or maybe his disdain towards offspring unrelated to him just stretched that far—either way, he pushed passed the thought and focused back on the present, the possibility nonexistent and therefore not requiring his attention.

“What about with having them? And the days leading up to that?” he asked, now stuck on finding out just how much he could use her for; whilst Alexander wasn’t ready to be a father, and strongly doubted that he would be able to care for his potential children, he didn’t want anything to happen to them or Reigi. If there were things to be done to make the whole process easier, and she was capable of helping with those things, then he’d gladly grant her access. Otherwise, well… he had no reason to turn her away, but he definitely liked the idea of getting more use out of her more than not.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 10:18 AM