Blackfoot Forest take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There she was!

The moment their gazes connected his tail was wagging again, glad that she’d understood him; he still believed she could understand his words, even if she couldn’t repeat all of them back to him. Pleased by her actions, he smiled and touched his nose to her cheek before drawing his tongue over the exact same spot. She was doing good, they would be fine—everything would be fine, he’d make sure of it.

Another wave of joy crashed over him as she took the initiative, leading the way home. He watched her until she looked back at him, eager to return home but more happy to be spending time with her than anything else. Alexander needed little coaxing for that very reason and, soon, he was bounding after her. He delivered a few playful nips to her hocks as he came upon her, then quickly fell into step along her side. She wouldn’t be leaving him, she wouldn’t make him return all alone—for the first time in ages, he felt he could actually trust someone to never abandon him, no matter what was thrown their way.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: take these crumbled hopes, etched with tears - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 09:46 PM