Moonspear i know we've made a graveyard of this all
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
sure enough, rannoch came. though this time his friend actually gave him a decent bit of time to maybe get up on his own. it didn't happen, of course, and terance remained staring at the wall of snow that was building outside his entry way. only when his friend's blue eyes appeared above the wall did terance's own gaze shift, meeting them with a dull bit of recognition. "hey, bud," he replied, letting his gaze fall back down, "it's really snowing out there." that was all he could think to say. what else was there to say? he gave a soft sigh.

"it's happening again," he said, brows furrowing-- but without much emotion. if anything it was simply a facial reaction to his own comment, an instinct, but terance didn't feel the frustration that usually accompanied it. his gaze stayed put on the snow wall.
Messages In This Thread
i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 04:57 PM