Moonspear i know we've made a graveyard of this all
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"absolutely," terance said without looking, forcing a mildly chipper tone. his den was empty, shared by no one-- there was room for at least 3 wolves in here. had he dug it himself perhaps he would've only made room for himself-- but this was an preowned property and terance had merely stumbled upon it. (hi mild pp) rannoch tunneled his way into the entrance, breaking away from of the snow wall terance had been so focused on all afternoon, night, and now morning. but he didn't move, there was plenty of space for him in the cave. 

"my shoulder isn't gonna heal right," he said passively, ears pricking a bit, "it'll be fine but... i think it's always just gonna be sore ish." his eyes moved to glance at it, but he couldn't see it from his angle. "and it looks gnarly," he added with a slight scrunch of his nose.
Messages In This Thread
i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 04:57 PM