Moonspear i know we've made a graveyard of this all
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance shrugged. "the pains not bad," he admitted, and it wasn't. it was just sort of dull, it was the fact that it would probably always linger that really settled weird in his head. lyra had offered something and he'd taken it, but it wasn't what he needed-- and he didn't think what he needed existed.

"that's what everyone says," he added, glancing down to his shoulder. everyone thought scars were soooo badass, but terance kind of hated them. they just served as reminders to him-- and this one reminded him of the time his very own sister almost died. "wraen coulda died... liffey too... they coulda-- just... it was so bad, ran," he said softly, ears flattening. did rannoch realize that? terence couldn't think past it today.
Messages In This Thread
i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 04:57 PM