Moonspear i know we've made a graveyard of this all
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance shook his head. “no no,” he insisted, “it wasn’t worse— or better, any of that just sucks. it all just sucks.” rannoch comparing his own near death experience to terance’s made him kind of sad. cause, truthfully, in the end, they’d both been the same thing, it was just someone else doing the tormenting. same with his bear attack a while ago. “i’m glad you healed,” he added softly with a small smile. 

“i just wanna chill… please,” terance told him, ears flattening. truthfully, he just wanted to snuggle up with someone until he forgot about all of this. but he didn’t have a wolf for that kind of thing, and rannoch laying in front of him just talking was as close as he could come— and truthfully it helped just as much in it’s own way. “i just, keep thinking— cause you had that bear thing… and then this cougar thing, and that’s not even the first time something like this has happened— that bear that attacked galaxy? and then those other wolves… the world just… sucks rannoch, i just don’t understand. is shit like this just gonna keep happening until we die?” 

terance paused, growing quiet. “that’s morbid, my bad.” he offered a weak smile, trying to lighten up the mood he’d just so swiftly killed.
Messages In This Thread
i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 04:57 PM