Moonspear i know we've made a graveyard of this all
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"i'm not... too religious," terance said quietly, "but mom believes in roman stuff, always said that if the gods were mad they made bad things happen." and that was terance's whole spiel on it. he had no other thoughts on the topic, bad things just happened-- and it (once again) just sucked.

the bear thing sort of hit close to home-- just because he too had come face to face with death when dealing with a bear. but terance had never lost a loved one-- and especially not his parents. he couldn't imagine. and??? thrown? in the sea?? terance's shock was written clearly on his face. who would do such a thing? why the fuck-- terance was baffled. "for fucks sake," terance said softly, glancing to hi friend, "i'm sorry dude, i didn't know any of that happened." and then he was quiet, simply because he suddenly didn't feel so bad for himself anymore-- he felt more bad for rannoch, and more lucky that his friend was laying here beside him.

after a little while, terance piped back up. "you're a good thing in my life," he told his friend, returning the affectionate nudge to his shoulder. unfortunately, this earned him a teasing face from rannoch-- who still clearly appreciated the sentiment, returning it in his own way-- and after a few back and forths, and terance announcing he was kind of tired, rannoch made the comment, "want me to be the big spoon?" to which terance responded a chipper "damn, you know i love little spoon." 

and then they napped, in a totally platonic and bro sort of way.
Messages In This Thread
i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 04:57 PM