Blacktail Deer Plateau The Weeds That Grow Inside of My Heart
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
My posting schedule is a bit sporadic lately, but hopefully you're okay with Saēna here even though I'm a bit tardy with posts lately.

She had spent a brief moment of kinship with Osprey Jr. a few days ago, but ever since Peregrine had returned to being a frequent visitor of the pups, Junior had gone right back to being the biggest bitch in the world, and Saēna had gone right back to being a massive cry-baby about it. It was amplified somewhat by the moods of the adults around her, who all seemed tense all the time lately, but mostly it was amplified by Saēna's growing need for everyone's attention. Today, it happened to be Hawkeye whose affection she craved.

Presently, she was sneaking through the undergrowth, having found a moment to escape Kisu's watch in the rendezvous site. She still thought he was nothing but a babysitter, and as she aged, her utmost respect for seemingly non-parental wolves began to deteriorate, though she still would have stopped if he caught her. Her nose was pressed to the ground, tightly bound to Hawkeye's passing scent on every leaf and bit of debris she passed by. The girl's darkening eyes lifted when suddenly she came out of the trees to see her large and burly adoptive mother padding along the invisible perimeter of the territory, although having never been this far, she didn't realize that.

“Ma!” she called, picking up her pace and flying clumsily after the pack Delta, whose lingering storm cloud was missed by the oblivious Saēna. “Foun' you!” she said through a sea of giggles, her rusty tail whipping to and fro frantically.
Messages In This Thread
The Weeds That Grow Inside of My Heart - by Hawkeye - June 04, 2014, 02:53 PM
RE: The Weeds That Grow Inside of My Heart - by Saēna - June 04, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: The Weeds That Grow Inside of My Heart - by Saēna - June 04, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: The Weeds That Grow Inside of My Heart - by Saēna - June 18, 2014, 09:16 AM
RE: The Weeds That Grow Inside of My Heart - by Saēna - July 04, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: The Weeds That Grow Inside of My Heart - by Saēna - July 16, 2014, 11:02 AM