Blackfeather Woods i’ll take a pomegranate martini
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A teacher.

Although, under normal circumstances, such a role was unlikely to find a reason to reside in the woods, Kove hoped to change that. His expression remained neutral as he listened, nodding his head to further engage in the conversation. He stilled, however, at the mention of a peaceful home; he told lies as easily as he found them but, really, he was a deliverer of the truth, and could not drag another into a mess that they had no history with. “If it is peace that you’re looking for, our ranks may not be ideal for you,” he stated, chin tilting briefly towards the south. “War found its way to our borders recently, and those enemies are still close.” Thus far, he’d not seen or heard anything that might suggest another attack, but that did not mean one was not coming. He was a cautious soul, likely to remain unchanged even into the afterlife.

“But if that is something you’re able to ignore, I see benefits in you joining us,” he continued. “Diplomacy is not a concept known by many of those that are here. Your teachings would be valuable.” If he was to undo the damage done by the former, young leader, then he would need to better the structure of the pack; it was time that they learned more beyond the scent of decay and saw things greater than a splatter of blood.
Messages In This Thread
i’ll take a pomegranate martini - by Sifu - February 22, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: i’ll take a pomegranate martini - by Kove - February 22, 2018, 11:44 PM
RE: i’ll take a pomegranate martini - by Sifu - February 23, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: i’ll take a pomegranate martini - by Kove - February 25, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: i’ll take a pomegranate martini - by Sifu - February 25, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: i’ll take a pomegranate martini - by Kove - March 01, 2018, 07:01 AM
RE: i’ll take a pomegranate martini - by Sifu - March 04, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: i’ll take a pomegranate martini - by Kove - March 06, 2018, 05:48 AM