Broken Boulder there’s an old voice in my head that’s holding me back
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
awwww i went to shuffle Lily's playlist on spotify and it landed on "With a Little Help From My Friends" first <3

The girl beamed at his encouraging words, and beamed further still at his compliment. She accepted his nudge with a gracious grin, giving him one of her own. "I'm glad you found me, too," Lily responded, wagging her tail in delight. "Who knows who I'd have ended with if you hadn't."

Certainly not a group as interesting or fun as theirs. Though times had been a little strained, she knew that once they bounced back, they'd do so with something a little extra. All it was going to take was bringing Lennon's mind back to them, and soothing the worries of his frazzled partner.

She laughed aloud, thinking about Lennon. How she'd been so in love with him. But as she stared at Alarian, his eyes so full of worry for the burly man, she almost forgot all about it. It simply wasn't worth it, to pine after someone whose heart was held in someone else's paws.

And maybe she only liked him for his looks. In this moment, she found Alarian infinitely more charming.

"Come on," she said jovially, giving the boy another nudge. "Let's keep going. I want to get all the way around the territory before the sun goes down."