The Sunspire and i'll die for her
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
Pack Activity 
kind of a pack activity but just for olive and cass (: let me know if you want anything changed! 

[Image: photo-1501862169286-518c291e3eed?ixlib=r...8f3effa8d6]

earlier in the day, terance had run into @Olive and @Cassiopeia during his patrol. they'd talked about how nice the weather was, not a single cloud in the sky, and though that sounds like just a passing, half-assed attempt at small talk, it was actually a very fruitful conversation for the three naturalists. they all expressed their desire to stargaze that night, and decided to meet up (despite terance's uncertainty towards olive, still) that night to find somewhere to look together. 

when the sun began to set, they met up at the springs and moved a bit north in the territory, working their way up and around the mountain when, suddenly, the trio happened across a cliff. 

it was beautiful, honestly, overlooking the valley below and the other mountains in the distance. terance was awestruck himself, and nudged cass(who was closest to him at the moment) with visible excitement. it was just... beautiful, terance hadn't seen anything like it. "i think this is it," he murmured softly to the mother-daughter duo.

Messages In This Thread
and i'll die for her - by Terance - March 06, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Olive - March 09, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Terance - May 03, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Olive - May 19, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Terance - May 21, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Olive - June 10, 2018, 03:54 PM
RE: and i'll die for her - by Terance - June 16, 2018, 07:51 AM