Barrow Fields seaside, whenever you stroll along with me
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Sorry, totally wasn't aware that it was my turn. Derp.  :X

The arrival of Lycaon was regarded with a simple cant of a sable-tipped lobe, and her vivid eyes remained trained on the waiting trio who'd summoned them. He settled alongside her to observe when he took notice of them himself and, just as she prepared to discuss their approach with him, the wild-eyed coywolf came charging from the foliage with a fierce warning that their guests fuck right off. A dark figure emerged behind her and, initially, thought that Wylla had come to take charge. A quick whiff of the air confirmed that her scent was not present, as thus assumed that her male counterpart had been drawn to the strange summons beyond their borders.

An amused smirk tugged the corner of her mouth at Lyc's comment and she watched the confused strangers as they continued to mill around, then turned her head to look upon her pale companion. "Shall we?" Nyx suggested with a cant of her muzzle in the strangers' direction. Lycaon was a leader, after all, and she at the peak of the subordinate hierarchy - someone had to take charge in Wylla's absence. She strode from the trees then, encouraging the ashen Beta to her side with a soft woof, and made to close the distance with greater confidence now that she could rely on the support of her nearby pack-mates should this interaction take an unfortunate nosedive.

Her expression was cool and her tail flagged over her strong hindquarters as she prowled toward the little group with a sharp stare. Nyx offered no greeting or introduction, instead expecting these unknown wolves to make their reason for disrupting Grimnismal with their demad for attention known.
Messages In This Thread
seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Aditya - March 08, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 08, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 18, 2018, 11:21 AM