Firefly Ravine we need to find out where robosnatch is keeping her time machine
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram clambered through the corded wood without much thought in his actions - as of late, thinking had gotten him in trouble, and he was eager to leave ankyra behind. there was just too much going on; wylla's frayed patience had all but dissolved, caiaphas was even more irritable than usual, and nyx was heavily and flagrantly in heat -- lycaon was nowhere to be found and he was usually ingram's buffer from the crazy women. ingram did not even consider that lycaon's absence was possibly connected to nyx; that's what one gets when they're not the greatest critical thinker.

he was fairly absorbed in his own world until he saw the unmistakable pelage of furi. at first he was excited to see her, but then he recalled their last grim encounter; did she hate him now, for being associated with the siren queen --now labeled an enemy for what she had cruelly done to rose? is that what they were -- enemies?

he shuffled to a stop and looked uncertainly at the ground. he didn't want to have her pass him by and not say anything -- that would be rude, and also, he was so cooped up by grimnismal he really needed some exposure. with doubt in his voice he hailed her, an uncertain wag of his tail given as his voice called over the softly falling snow. "oi!"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we need to find out where robosnatch is keeping her time machine - by Ingram Sr - March 31, 2018, 08:25 PM