Swiftcurrent Creek A million dreams are keeping me awake.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
One by one, their songs joined her own. Durnehviir felt her heart swell with pride and appreciation for them, as they'd so willingly chosen to follow her and Constantine from what had once been their home. This knowledge solidified her belief that home was not simply a plot of land, it was instead alongside those she cared about. Swiftcurrent Creek would always be special to the russet Frostfur, but not nearly as dear as the pack that would inhabit it.

The howl faded, and she pricked a velvet ear as another trailed off in the distance. A smile warmed her narrow features as she turned to the group and regarded each of them with fondness in her eyes and a merry sway of her tail. Finally her gaze lingered on Constantine and she brimmed with affection. She reached out to him then, her nose bumping the underside of his throat. Durnehviir trusted that her mate would instruct the wolves accordingly and, content to leave him in charge, dipped her muzzle and pressed deeper into the territory in the direction she knew her birth den to be.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Durnehviir - April 14, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Rysk - April 20, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Phoenix - April 20, 2018, 11:25 AM
RE: A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Durnehviir - April 21, 2018, 03:48 AM