The Sunspire as much as i'd like to stay and lay some more pipe with you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Wrapping up! Feel free to post again or archive :) <3<3<3<3

Liffey grinned bashfully and gave a shrug. She couldn't say she entirely agreed with the sentiment. The only thing she'd really done that was at all alpha-y had been stopping the pack from mauling Redshank. A lot of good that had done her. Titmouse had abandoned them anyway and she and Terance had been on rocky terrain ever since. In the midst of that happy thought though, another occurred to her. Something equally alpha-y, maybe. Willing her and Rannoch's exercises of late had actually been successful.

She bit her lip as she smiled, realizing a little too late that she'd been zoning out completely and paying no attention to her friend. She looked at Wraen as her words faded. "Hm? Yeah, that sounds great," she said, obviously ignorant of what she'd just agreed to, "Hey listen, I'm gonna go tell Rannoch the news about you, okay? I'll see you later!" Liffey reached forward to sniffle affectionately at Wraen's muzzle with a bright smile and a happy wag of her tail before cantering back towards the den she'd not long ago left.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~