Stone Circle My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
@Mawk@Cyron, or @Howl perhaps? Listening to this for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60V9E5II1eo

She lay beneath the stars on her back, surrounded by the towering stones that even without her memories was her favorite place. Her golden eyes stared up at the blinking and shimmering stars surrounded by blackness and released a low whine as the sadness and confusion that had built up within her suddenly reached a peak. Her eyes moistened and her throat tightened causing her breath to shudder and shake as she drew it in and released it. Everything had begun to seem so achingly familiar yet her memories danced just outside her reach, driving her mad as she desperately reached for them every moment of the day. She had a family and she had a Husband but she couldn't even remember why or if she loved him and not only did that cause her pain, but she knew it caused Mawk pain probably worse than her own.

The memories of the pity and concern in his eyes changed to the eyes of Red, and then to the way Howl had acted around her when he had found her at Lonzo's prison for her. She squeezed her eyes shut and then opened them, two tears leaking from her eyes and sliding down the fur of her cheeks. If she never regained her memories she would be nothing but loss for Mawk and she would hold no place here any more. The urge to simply get up and run away now was strong but something held her there, silent and still in her overwhelming aching.
Messages In This Thread
My head is filled with Ruins, You're the one I can't ignore - by Illecebra - May 21, 2018, 03:06 PM